BARCELONA&realmadrid lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
< class="" height="25">
Latest topics
» Adobe Photoshop CS4 (2008 Edition)
Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:13 am by

» The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:11 am by

» adobe photoshop cs3 full retail (uploaded by me)
Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:13 am by

» Spider-Man.2.2004.WS.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-iMBT
Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:53 am by

» The.Flying.Scotsman. WS.LIMITED.DVDRip.Xv iD-iMBT
Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:48 am by

» XBOX 360 Fallout 3 torrent
Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:30 pm by

» NFS Most Wanted 3.40 OE
Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:56 am by

» Black xbox game
Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:56 am by

» NBA Live 09 USA (PSP game)
Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:43 am by

» Jokes Set #2
Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:39 am by

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Jokes Set #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adminstrator stouhi
Admin
adminstrator stouhi

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Jokes Set #1 Empty
PostSubject: Jokes Set #1   Jokes Set #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:37 am

issam wrote:
Congressman's Money
Jokes Set #1 Money11

A thief stuck a pistol in a man's ribs and said, "Give me your money."

The gentleman, shocked by the sudden attack, said "You cannot do this, I'm a United States congressman!"

The thief said, "In that case, give me my money!"

Satanic Starbucks
A man died and went to straight down to hell. The devil greeted him and gave him a guided tour of the place. He told the man that there were three rooms he could chose from in which to spend eternity.

The first room was full of flames so hot the man couldn''t even breathe. He told the devil that there was no way he was choosing that room. So they moved on.

The next room they came to was full of people who were being beaten and tortured. It looked so painful the man could not watch. He told the devil he definitely didn''t want that room, and they moved on.

The last room they came to was full of people who were just sitting around drinking coffee and relaxing. The man looked for a while and then told the devil this room would be all right.

The devil gestured for him to sit down and the man took a seat. He did, sipped his coffee and felt really pleased with his choice. After a few minutes, a voice came over the loudspeaker and said, "Break time is over! Time for another 10,000 push-ups!"

The Rescue
One day, three boys were walking over a bridge when they heard a guy yelling for help. It was President Bush. He was drowning, and the three boys rescued him. He thanked them dearly and promised them whatever they wanted as a reward.

The first boy wanted $10,000, so Bush gave him the money. The second boy wanted a Ferrari, so Bush gave the boy a Ferrari.

The third boy wanted a wheelchair, Bush said, "Why do you want one of those, son, you're not handicapped."The boy replied, "I will be when my dad finds out whose life I saved."

Stumpy and His Wife
Stumpy and his wife Martha went to the state fair every year. Every year Stumpy would say, "Martha, I'd like to ride in that there airplane."

And every year Martha would say, "I know Stumpy, but that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."

One year Stumpy and Martha went to the fair and Stumpy said, "Martha, I'm 71 years old. If I don't ride that airplane this year I may never get another chance."

Martha replied, "Stumpy, that there airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."
Jokes Set #1 Jumping-from-plane

The pilot overheard them and said, "Folks, I'll make you a deal, I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won't charge you, but if you say one word it's ten dollars."

Stumpy and Martha agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word was heard. He did all his tricks over again, but still not a word. They landed and the pilot turned to Stumpy, "By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you didn't."

Stumpy replied, "Well, I was gonna say something when Martha fell out, but ten dollars is ten dollars."

Third Opinion
Three Doctors are dicussing which types of patients they prefer. Doctor Watson says, ''I prefer librarians. All their organs are alphabetized.''

Doctor Fitzpatrick says, ''I prefer mathematicians. All their organs are numbered.''

Doctor Ahn says, ''I prefer lawyers. They are gutless, heartless, brainless, spineless, and their heads and rear ends are interchangeable.''
Back to top Go down
https://darknezcommunity.darkbb.com

Jokes Set #1
Page 1 of 1